April 7, 2022

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Did you watch the two-part PBS program on old Ben? My he was quiet a man. (Ladies' Man) too. But just kidding, he should really be studied by students and learn how much he was responsible for the United State being the free nation we are. And what the people before us went through to make us in America so unique. I do wish I had learned more history when I was in school. I keep trying now to learn more. O. K. that said, let us go on to the birds. My they love the plain old white crackers I give them each morning. Can't wait till I leave to dive in. Soon, they will be busy finding insects and that is what they should do. But for now, let us spoil them. I am going to the monthly resident meeting this morning, Our faithful leader will bring us up to date. We are now clear of Covid here, but I want to learn what they are planning for future shots for us. And learn more about new projects they will do. So much has been on hold and much is needed to be done. Patients, is needed, but let us see what is first. 

BETTY ( full of stuff) BOOP

p. s. just get to it.

No comments: