April 18, 2022

FANTASTIC DAY

 It was a grand time. We have not been able to gather for a meal together for too long. Granddaughter and husband are great host. The house is so interesting, and the yard was beautiful. They have together done wonders for the yard and every room was fun to explore. 10 of us and in that number, we had a visitor. Feel like she is one of us and such a good friend of # 3 daughter. Now you may agree, if you have shared a meal with us, that we have the best cooks in the world. Everything was so good and perfect. Got to enjoy traditional and new also. I am so proud of my family and those who have joined it as well. No mistakes here. 

I plan to go to Dillard's with # 2 daughter this morning. Hope to add to or replace some old glad rags. Think of me and hope I can take such nice excitement in two days.

BETTY (will take it) BOOP

p. s. come go with us.

No comments: