April 11, 2022

RAINY MONDAY

I write in grey this morning. Because the skies are grey with rain. I thought of Robert Louis Sevenson's poems. The one about rain always was my favorite. When you read it, especially if rain was "falling all around", like the poem said, you could feel the "rain was falling all around and on the "ships at sea." I loved reading to my girls as they grew up to love reading and they all still do. What a gift. Did some things right, I guess.

Little mystery going on, but the silence is broken, and we are wondering who left the very ripe and good strawberries at each door a few days ago. It appears, most people got one. Nice basket full and have been enjoying them on everything. Oatmeal this morning. I wish we could thank the person, but don't know who????

BETTY  (love a mystery) BOOP

p. s. wish I was the mystery person) 

 

No comments: