April 8, 2022

COFFEE POT BLUES

I hate that I need my coffee. I wish I had let A. pick me up a new Mr. Coffee pot when she offered before she left. I have been stumped when I try to put this old Presto back together each morning. So many parts and it refuses to work if not just right. First I got only hot water as it said it was finished.. So I started over. But could not get all the parts to fit together. Frustrated....I kept on till it finally made coffee though it's glass perk was cocked to the side, like a drunk Sailor. I had a rough start to breakfast. Should have let the Cyber Ladies fix me up. Oh well, the French Toast I made was very good. But I drank around the few loose coffee grounds and said "Oh Well, it will get better." 

BETTY (hope nothing else goes wrong)BOOP

P. S. Stay on the sunny side.

No comments: