April 29, 2022

GOOD MORNING

And what a beauty again. My Balcony Garden is doing good. Such a delight to look out and enjoy the view even more. I would argue with anyone here that I have the best view and best place to see it all. No walkers yet this morning. Thankfully the Mockingbird has caught up with his songfest. I bet he has a sore throat from all that mocking he did yesterday. He sure had plenty to say. In the background I hear his voice--SENIOR, SENIOR,SENIOR. What was he talking about? Oh, well, he was far away from me. I had a lumberjack of a  breakfast this morning. Juice, fresh orange, scrambled egg with cheese, turkey bacon, toasted SCV dinning room biscuit. coffee of course. That should do me for a while. My closets are full of Winter, Spring, and yes Summer too. Must cull and pack up what I do not need now. Big job. Seems like the week went by fast, here it is Friday. Time does march on. 

BETTY BOOP

p. s. I hear the sitcom KATS will be dropped. I kind of liked the silliness' of it. 

No comments: