April 15, 2022

BLUEBERRIES IN OATMEAL MMMM

Blueberries in oatmeal is a fine way to start. I like to keep a few in my freezer. Miss GEVI perked merrily as I worked with rest of breakfast. I did a little google research and seems she is made in the Netherlands. Her box says she is MADE IN CHINA. Seems she has been traveling. Oh well. it is a small world after all. 

I fed the Buble' family crumbs from my Rye toast. I wonder how they will like a touch of   honey? Just a little. That is all I eat. A little bit goes a long way for me.         Good Friday and it does not yet seem like Easter is near. Things are so different for me now. How I used to love new Easter dresses when I was growing up and then to dress three little girls later was frosting - on - the-cake. I guess a little boy dressed in his best, would have been fun too. My, My, the way my mind races down Memory Lane. I can hardly keep up. 

BETTY (running fast) BOOP

p. s. running? Just kidding!!!

No comments: