April 19, 2022

WENT WILD

I write in red today, because yesterday was a Red-Letter Day. I got to go to Dillard's for the first time in I can't remember how long. Too long. We went early, except they don't open till eleven now, but we were almost first ones there. Strange. Good for us. It looked beautiful and fairy-like. Well stocked and just a few helpful ladies running about trying to take care of business as usual. I really enjoyed just letting go and picked so many new outfits. My clothes are all too big since I lost weight. I felt like a new person as I tried on and bought size 6 pants. Do you know they call cropped pants CLAM DIGGERS now? They reached way back for that one. Anyway, since I shop so seldom and really needed something new, I tried not to feel guilty for spending so much money. Jan said, not to worry about that. O. K., I feel good instead. 

BETTY (now in fashion) BOOP

 

 

No comments: