April 2, 2022

CHATTANOOGA CHOO=CHOO?

 Ham & eggs in Carolina?  No in the Cyber. Just kidding again. Those eggs and ham with a toasted biscuit were mighty fine, as usual. Changed my choice up a little. We used to sing that song in the Choir. One guy was always given the job of blowing the whistle. My he did it with a flare. I miss singing in the Choir. They have not started it up again yet, but even when they do-I will be happy to be in the audience. I will hold to that memory of singing with the Choir for quite a while. Happy days.

I met one of my neighbors as I came back, waiting to be driven to the airport. On her way to visit a son and family in Jacksonville. She was not feeling too well, but here she goes. I do hope the trip helps her. She seemed not like herself, but a little depressed. That four-year-old grandchild will surely take care of that. Well, here it, Saturday again. What else can I do?

BETTY (let us see) BOOP

No comments: