April 21, 2022

62 degrees and perfect

 So, no walkers.? Come on, it is perfect for walking. Birds are up and two "fellows" came. I think they have mates at home. Because they eat a little fast and fly off with cracker in mouth, as if they are feeding Mama as she sits on nest. Maybe babies are about to hatch, and she deserves to rest while she can. I saw two very elegant Canada Geese floating as mates. and behind at a safe distant I saw a third party. I told him that three is a crowd and he might better find his own mate. Just putting "quacks" in their throat I do love to make up stories about them. I am glad we have them here and they are behaving nice now and not too many of them. Yesterday I made fresh Pimiento cheese and took my next-door neighbor, who is always thoughtful of me, a little jar of it. I save the cute little jars (large size) that pimientos come in and reuse them for little bits of leftovers. One made a perfect container for just the right amount for a sandwich or to put on crackers. Not many make homemade anymore. I have heard one say she never turns on her oven, just uses it for storage. Many are tired of cooking and just don't do much anymore.

BETTY (to each his own) Boop

p. s. I still like to cook, just when I please)

No comments: