April 20, 2022

50 something & windy

 I went outside on Balcony anyway. Have been missing it lately. Kind of chilly but I stayed till coffee got cold. That did not take long. Nobody walking yet. I was fortified by a great, big breakfast. I am overwelled with good fresh fruit. The strawberries have been the best. Jan brought me half of cantaloupe . It had such a good taste. I had a good plumb, pear and long gone grapes. There is always apple, orange and banana too. So put it all together, I have been a little "fruity."  But I do enjoy all kinds. I had egg over light, turkey bacon, rye toast and a lovely little tomato with it. Now I did not eat that many fruits this morning, don't misread me. Silly me. My new little coffee pot is happy doing her job and I am pleased with her. 

Hey, the sun just peeped out !! Now it will warm up a bit. Let us see what fun there is waiting for me and you.

BETTY (does it always have to be fun?)

p. s. why not?

No comments: