April 4, 2022

MONDAY, MONDAY

I see Monday as a new start. From my balcony I see more couples of geese and less noise too. I was startled yesterday to see a large Canada Goose, (male) standing on the golf tee. Just tapping his feet and saying, "hurry up, honey and pick a spot, time is flying." I hope they don't pick one close to me. I also saw a "regular" duck waiting patiently for his mate. She was going in and out of the shrubby, shaking her lovely neck. "I can't make up my mind. Maybe we will come back tomorrow." He sighed as they waddled off toward the Lake. Now I hope they will come back and make their nest close, so I can watch. It will give me material to write. Made up or true. Meanwhile the air is cool and calm. I love the reflections of Willow and Cyprus trees when the wind is calm. New leaves are beautiful and green. Looks like a new start. Church was good and A. and I enjoyed talking. We had Communion and got to hear Chuck sing a solo. All in All-GOOD

BETTY (satisfied) BOOP

p. s. just roll with it)

 

No comments: