April 9, 2022

SNUBBED THAT POT !!!

I always seem to be having a "war" against something. My Presto is getting the cold shoulder. Amy will order a new one when she gets home. Meanwhile--no coffee pot that works. Lucky me, I can just walk down and buy coffee at the Cyber. Thing is, you have to be at least dressed appropriately. No old long robe and nightgown underneath. But that is a good thing. They are closed on Sunday. No problem. I will just buy a large cup this afternoon and put it in the fridge Sunday morning. Hey, I am not picky about that.

Let us go to a safe subject-Birds. As I sat on Balcony and just put out crackers, a beautiful Bluebird floated in. And before he could eat a cracker, Mr. Loudmouth swooped in and made such a fuss. Mr. Bluebird could not take the abuse. Don't blame him. He was not welcome. Hey, the World of Nature is a jungle too. But I look for the beauty in it. 

BETTY is anywhere safe?) BOOP

p. s. YES, In the Land of Books













No comments: