April 5, 2022

MORE SPRING WEATHER

Spring seems to be a little angry or is it Winter not ready to leave. Either way we are having unsettled weather. No problem for me anyway. I have nowhere to go and plenty food and other provisions, so I can sit tight and watch the raindrops fall. What a place in my life am I?  Content to take the little problems that do come up and solve them with many years of wisdom and go with the flow. Like getting excused from jury duty last week. What was that computer thinking when it landed on me? Not that I mind my Civic Duty, I have done that before, but at 95, I am done. This life now. does bring many small benefits and I am on a mission to discover some of them.  Like this morning when I went to breakfast in the Cyber. My good cook friend put my raspberries in my beautiful pancake. Bacon. scrambled egg and coffee rounded it out and another perk. Just small things, but important. I wish for new inspiration to write more poems. People keep asking me for them.  Looks like that alone would inspire me. But not yet.

BETTY (tell me how?) BOOP

P. S. I finished reading LINCOLN HIGHWAY. enjoyed it !!! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Write a poem about a highway. You have been down many!