April 30, 2022

WARM ALREADY

Well, we asked for it. Be careful what you asked for. Heat is on its way. So out come the new CLAM-DIGGERS, I think that is funny what they are called now. Anyway, I am ready with white, kaki, black. light blue and denim. So I will break out one pair and go with it. I have seen men and ladies already in shorts. Now that is, in some cases, a sight to see. Can't do that anymore. Why am I so worried about how I look? I may bend a little as it gets warmer. Yesterday we had a Birthday party for SCV. Don't know how old we are exactly. A line formed at the front door and into the Lobby. All blowing horns, ringing bells, and wearing hats.  Pushing a large cart with a huge Birthday cake and a big  container of punch. Out into the Rose Garden they went and set up a party. If I thought I could have navigated the rough stones of the path, I would have gone to it. I just gazed from the window and was glad some could do it. It looked like fun, all decorated with balloons and banners. Everyone seems to be ready to go back to normal. Hope not too soon. We are ready to celebrate anything. 

BETTY (ready also) BOOP








No comments: