April 28, 2022

TOO MUCH FUN

There is such a thing as just too much.  I have been at it for a few days. Need to slow up. Although, I enjoy new and fun things, I get tired too quick. Dr. Sotolongo trip went fast and well. Good to go for another 3 months. I am really HIGHA MAINTENANCE. Always something to take care of. Went to see Mt. T's new office after appointment. It is so very nice and convenient. for him. I am glad he moved. Came home to flop on bed even though it was late. Just relaxed-did not sleep. Jan appeared with new cushions for my balcony chairs. Very pretty, she texted Amy pictures and Amy chose for her. Now I have something of Martha Stewart. Up town for sure.

Went to Cyber for breakfast. Blueberry pancake. Needed it. Was good. Don't know why   my computer switched on me. Oh, well, all else is right this morning.

BETTY (can't figure this computer) BOOP




 


No comments: