April 10, 2022

SUNSHINE ON MY SHOULDER-MAKES ME HAPPY

Thank you, John Denver. I must find your CD and play it again. Love his voice. Love Mr. Amazon too. He said new coffee pot is on it's way, will arrive Monday. Thanks to Jan too. Like I told you, I bought a large coffee yesterday and put it in fridge for this morning. Meanwhile I gave myself and Mr. Presto one more chance. I put it back together again. 

 Lo and Behold I did it. So this morning, I put the ready made coffee and one more cup of water plus a spoonful of grounds in and turned it on. It worked!!! Too late, I will still retire you and hope I don't need your service anymore. Thanks to the ones who answered my pitiful cries. I appreciate it. So coffee on the Balcony was nice. I saw one lone papa goose floating near my side of Lake. It is so quiet without all the hubbub of late. I guess nest are being filled and soon little geese will appear. Time marches fast in the Spring. It felt good on the Balcony, where all seems well.

BETTY (don't hold your breathe) BOOP

No comments: