April 22, 2022

THANK;S LORD, FOR ANOTHER BEAUTY

I write in blue. My favorite color. Open my closet doors and you see  a sea of blue A happy color. Next to  yellow. I am enjoying my new glad rags. No rags for sure but glad. Actually thankful for my personal shopper (daughter # 2. She has missed her calling. Would have made a good personal dresser to the stars, Hey maybe I am a "star." Feel like it with a nice new "wardrobe."      Enough of that.!!! Actually the news is slow. Found my sugar level 79 this morning. I need to eat more I guess. I try. So I quickly drank some o. j. and ate a peppermint candy. Fixed a good breakfast and still feel a little shaky. That will pass soon I hope. Can't explain this diabetes. It is a constant  thing that I have to deal with. Thank goodness I can. Have learned a lot, but sometime I get tired of it. Jan brought me fresh veggies!!  Little yellow squash and okra, and tomatoes. I will feast today. I will add a salmon patty that I made. 

BETTY (wish you were here) BOOP

p. s. I would serve you some.)

No comments: