August 19, 2022

72 degrees must stay a while.

Even the weather people are amazed. Good wake up for them. I'll take it-anyway we get it. Need no long explaining from them. I had company though. The nice morning brought a couple across from me to their, Balcony with coffee cups and her still in her robe. However, he did have his shorts on. I did say "Good Morning" as I came in. So nice to have good neighbors. 

Little patches of blue peeked through the clouds. We will have more rain sometime today for sure. But for now--enjoy what we have. Daughter # 2 came yesterday with a few groceries. It was good to hug and talk for a while as I picked groceries up from her van. The workmen were blowing the sidewalk and they made so much noise as they worked around us, we had to cut it short. O. J., milk, bread. seem to be my staples. Just a few other small things too. So nice to have a delivery at your door. Little cart with the steaky   wheel has served me well. Must get the oil can out, but I don't mind the friendly noise. 

BETTY (just lazy too) BOOP

p. s. chore for today.

No comments: