August 4, 2022

STRANGE SIGHTS

Got too late to sit on Balcony, too hot. Went to Bubble with second CUP - O'-JOE.  Had a fabulous, scrambled egg in Cyber. The Bubble windows were wet with fog, but I could see LADY PULLING HER WEEDS or her whatever. l don't know why. But she is diligent and determined. The big mower came near her, and she kept own moving, bending, and pulling. He was baffled, I am sure. What to do? He did what I would have done. He wheeled around and went the other way to another spot to mow. I left before anything happened. Just don't know what to do.  Not my concern, I guess. Will he report the incident? Kind of hope he does, because it is not right. I will put her on my prayer list. 

Resident's meeting this morning at 10, I need to go and hear the latest from our leader. So off we go!!!!

BETTY (do my best)

p. s. at least I will see a lot of people.


No comments: