August 13, 2022

74 ON BALCONY!!! NICE

You do not have to go far to find entertainment out here. Observed MAN AND HIS LADY in pool early, just working up an appetite for a great Saturday Breakfast. Her trolling back and forth across the pool and him doing jumping jacks in the corner of pool. My they need the whole pool. Nobody there this early except them. I saw two walkers so far. Hurry and catch this wonderful feeling this morning. Will get hot later.  My Diabetic French toast with blueberries was so good. Getting low on Blueberries. I can buy them frozen in grocery store. The resident sparrows ate cracker crumbs and then all lined up in a row and I thought they would break out in song, but no, just resting and planning their day.

BETTY (me too) BOOP

p.s. including trying out our new washers and dryers!! Need a very smart 3-year-old to explain how to operate them. Wish me luck.

 

No comments: