August 17, 2022

75 and nice

 Nice and calming? Last night I saw a black wasp, on the drapes and looking mean and ready to fight. Lucky, I keep a can of spray by the door. I aimed and he went down kicking and I am sure screaming. As I watched, he curled up and still tried to move. Just a mean, ugly, one. He kicked for a while, and I gave him another dose. That finally ended his time. And then this morning as I went into my kitchen, a small but fast-moving little spider raced and hopped so fast I could not catch him. I also saw his brother yesterday around my computer. Is that enough to call the pest control? I also attract birds, as you know. That is good, but do they bring other critters? Lot to take in as you go to bed and first thing in morning too.

BETTY (keeps me going). BOOP

p. s. what keeps you going?

No comments: