August 28, 2022

THIS - THAT- AND- THE OTHER

Met a neighbor in hall. He was excited. He feeds the hummers, and they are packing their bags and preparing to leave us soon. He has been kept busy filling the feeder. I have been watching them also. They have been buzzing even me, although I do not have a feeder. Amazing little creatures. My time is spent watching people from the Balcony and Bubble. The little LADY PICKING UP THINGS has my full attention. Yesterday morning, she was there and then later in afternoon-back again. I have not been able to observe her when she comes or goes, is she camping out under the trees? Mystery to us all. I have several people watching with me. Soon we will get to the bottom of her story. Then what can I snoop in? Well with # 3 off on a mission, I will stay home and watch Galloway on TV. Alway good. Read my good books and rest today. 

BETTY (BOOKS MAKE FOR GOOD COMPANY)

p. s. I do read a lot.

 

No comments: