August 5, 2022

75 degrees O. K.

Feels great on Balcony. Saw the MAN & LADY WITH DOGS. Hey, wait, not two but 3. They are so cute. Sime kind of Terriers, I think. But today a 3rd one trotted with them. A smaller version. But not a puppy. Could it be a half-grown child of the older two? Cannot tell for sure. but the MAN AND LADY sure had their hands full. Will watch for them again. There are many more Canada Geese lately. They are feeding on the Meadow this morning. Feels like a change in season is coming. School starting and hope for the future. My thoughts turn in a different direction. I had a very pleasant dream last night. I was, in my dreams, trying to get someone to dance with me. No one would, so I danced on my own to the tune of ON BLUEBERRY HILL. I also had blueberries in my oatmeal this morning. Funny dream but turned out better than some I have been having lately. Go figure. I have tried to figure my dreams out but can't. My what a crazy Blog. You can see that I am scattered this morning.

BETTY (do you dream) BOOP

p. s. of course you do.

No comments: