August 15, 2022

FOUND IT'S FOREVER HOME

 Had a visitor yesterday. Bringing me smiles and stories new and old. She brought my favorite thing to receive, except food. Potted flowers. I just love the orange miniature rose bush. And a bonus plant that is purple, can't remember the name, but is beautiful. My youngest granddaughter, from Louisianan. We talked and remembered past days. She remembered a little ceramic lady, that was a gift from her mother, my daughter. Little fat woman holding a ball of kitchen string, with pink scissors for her hair bow. You all remember it? It read "I HATE HOUSEWORK". She was surprised when I told her to take my kitchen stool and reach her from the top shelf, where I have been keeping her for someone who would give her a home. So, there she goes to another land with someone to enjoy her again. What a thrill to make them both happy.  And what a fun visit.

BETTY (glad someone likes my old relics) BOOP

p. s. holding on to the past again.

 

No comments: