August 29, 2022

SOPHISTICATED LADY ????

No way for a Lady to act. But my little GEVIA is no lady this morning. I am speaking about my little cute coffee maker. She actually growled at me this morning, yes growled. I filled her with TRADER JOE's coffee for the first time. (My thoughtful son-in-law brought me two bags of the wonderful brew." I have kept it in the freezer till I used up my KROGER BREAKFAST BLEND. Out it came to start the week right. I guess in another life, Miss GEVIA met the "TRADER" overseas, while he was on a mission to find good coffee beans... And apparently, had a short little "fling" that went nowhere. But she remembered the smell and wonder of HIM and bristled her anger and disappointment at the bittersweet memory--           right on my kitchen counter. Refused to make a whole pot of coffee. I was a little mad at her, as we got it going. I said "get used to it. babe, I have another pound in the freezer. One way to start Monday!!!!!

BETTY (COFFEE WAS THE BEST) BOOP

P. S. those foreign guys sure have a "flare"

          

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the cute story!