August 6, 2022

HABIT FORMING

I mean breakfast in Cyber. So easy and nice. I had a cup of cantaloupe first and it was very good. Brought the second cup of coffee to the BUBBLE to check on the LADY PULLING WEEDS. She did not disappoint.  There she is doing her "job." This time I noticed she was carrying a white garbage bag and filling it with something. As I pondered, two ladies came by walking in the hall. I pointed them to my little friend picking up something. Asked if they knew anything about our picker upper. Told them I was concerned about her. They knew nothing about her but would ask someone who might know something. I may solve the mystery soon. Stay tuned. They did say they counted 69 Canada Geese yesterday and that was their concern. To each his own. There is always something of "interest" about SCV. 

BETTY (don't you wish you lived here?) BOOP

p. s. come on down, room for you, 

No comments: