August 12, 2022

YOU ASK ME WHY ???

Why do I write each morning?  Well, it has gotten to be a part of my morning routine. Just as everything else I do. Mainely, because my mornings are full. Full of the things I must do to survive. That sounds a little drastic. Believe me I have been tempted to shake it up and skip something and see what will happen, then I go "chicken" and draw back to routine, blood sugar check, check blood pressure.  I dare not rock the boat. The Blog is one of the things I do enjoy. Seems I am talking to myself sometime, and I guess a Blog is just that. I went down to breakfast at Cyber. I needed to get myself going. It gets harder each day to push myself to just get up and move. Goes with the territory. I just don't feel right to skip anything. I took two beautiful strawberries and 6 luscious grapes to add to my plate and they fixed me right up.

BETTY (not worth reading me today)

p. s. talking with God is a main part of routine. 

 

No comments: