August 24, 2022

PLEASE BUILD AN ARK

I am serious. I have a poem floating around in my head. For a couple of days, it is trying to gel. Maybe today I will write some of it. About a scene across the Lake of residents starting to build an Ark. Sounds funny? Well, it is getting to be not so funny for many all over the U.S. I sat on Balcony, after oatmeal and bananas with cinnamon. I actually saw a walker. MISS SHORTS, with her umbrella overhead. Saw Ducks swimming (duck weather), Geese fussing overhead, and heard a lone bird singing or was he complaining? My Bluble' birds kept eyeing me. I did not put crackers out because it was wet. But I finally retrieved a packet and put them up against the wall. Sure enough-here they came. Can't fish for insects today. 

BETTY (lets go fishing) BOOP

p. s. never had patience to fish!!

No comments: