August 14, 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 No, I have not jumped ahead yet. All my big coffee mugs are in dishwasher, so I reached to second shelf and pulled down a Christmas mug, they are always so big. It was one a sweet friend gave me when I first moved here. She became a favorite friend. Don't get to see her anymore as she has moved on down the line, so to speak. She had a big tote bag she took to dining room, full of small containers. She discreetly filled with leftovers. She was famous for making veggie soup. Bragged that she simmered it for hours and hours. She gave me some in that mug one Christmas. I did not tell her, but I had to dispose of it, because I was not sure it was alright to eat. But I bragged on it and thanked her for her gift. It was full of love. So, I celebrate her and all the friends here.

BETTY (Christmas is-a-coming) BOOP

p. s. so be it 

No comments: