August 20, 2022

CAN'T LOOK

 Had breakfast in Cyber and too warm on Balcony when I got back, so to the Bubble I went. Yes, the PICKER-UPPER was there. I got to thinking, maybe it is a HE and not a SHE. After all we look pretty much the same from across the Lake. We both wear pants and caps, and shuffle and toddle pretty much the same. Anyway, he or she kept getting very close to the edge for me to look. Someday there will be a headline bulletin saying, "RESIDENT TOOK A DRINK IN LAKE, WHILE PICKING UP SOMETHING." Could not watch any longer. But I still wonder who it is and what kind of treasure the Lake has buried in the grass?

How about this little taste of Fall? really just a little sip but promise of things to come. A favorite time of year. O. K. what is for today. Let us go and seek.

BETTY (knock and it will open) BOOP

p. s. the door of course.


No comments: