August 3, 2022

75 AND A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN MY WORLD

Yes. beautiful from my Balcony. Not so good in some parts of the U.S. Have mercy Lord on the unfortunate. My vacationing family look from pictures that they are having a good time. Good.!!!! It was blueberries and blackberries both for my humble oatmeal this morning. It was decorated nicely. Being stingy with both berries as they are running low. Oh. well. there is always banana. 

We have started the Methodist Services back since COVID. Local ministers come once a week. Very good turnout. More Methodist than I thought live here. Yesterday, Galloways pastor came. Cary Stockett. I had viewed him on the Sunday service many times. It was nice to meet him. He is an excellent speaker and very good to listen to. I enjoyed it so much. 

BETTY (what for today?) BOOP

p. s. something will turn up.

No comments: