August 10, 2022

SWIMMERS IN POOL

I watched a man, and his wife (I think) exercised this morning. From my Balcony, I discretely, (I hope) watch. Don't have a clue who they are. Does not matter. They are a fine example of dedication to their health. I would say they have been there an hour already. Whew!!  What a breakfast they must require. Good for them. My daughters just dare me to go near the pool. Can't swim and they need not be concerned. Haven't even owned a bathing suit for decades. Even then, it was just for looks. Oh, there are many things you can do to stay fit. I must have found a few, because I am still here-just not kicking very high. 

BETTY (official spy for SCV) BOOP
p. s. watch out, for I am looking.!!
p.p.s. Imagine a 95-year-old in a bathing suit--no don't do that.!!

No comments: