August 8, 2022

SPREAD THOSE WINGS

 I sat for a while on Balcony yesterday late in afternoon. I saw my old enemies the big black crows. Haven't seen them for a while, after I won the battle of the crumbs. One was dominating the Church stipel over the Chapel. He was king of the top point. I have seen the wingspan and it makes them look very large. This fellow spread his wings and held them there for at least a minute open to the heavens. I kept watching to see what would happen. Finally, he pulled them in and still just sat." BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD" I started thinking (of course) as He seemed to be thinking too. I guess, he was just cooling off. But to hold that pose so long, looked like he was praying to God. "Please send the heat away."  Makes sense?  I should stand on my Balcony and spread my "wings" and send the same prayer up to Heaven. 

BETTY (Help) BOOP

p. s. spread your wings, makes sense to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Spread Your Wings" is an old favorite song of mine. It is by the rock band "Queen". Cheers!
Ivey

Dot said...

SO, YOU LIKE MUSIC TOO? TO EACH HIS OWN. MAMAW

Dot said...

I SIGNED MY COMMENT TO YOU WITH 'MAMAW' I HAVE A GRANDAUGHTER NAMED IVY. SPELLED DIFFERENT FROM YOUR NAME. I MISTOOK YOU FOR HER, SORRY, THANKS ANYWAY. DOT

Anonymous said...

Bet your grand daughter is too young to have ever heard of the band named Queen. My favorite from the 70's from England. The recent movie "Bohemian Rhapsody" was about them.

Dot said...

IVEY, JUST TALKED TO DAUGHTER # 3 ABOUT THE ROCK BAND QUEEN. SHE WOULD KNOW ABOUT THEM AND SHE SAID SHE SAW THE MOVIE YOU MENTIONED AND ENJOYED IT SO MUCH. THE MUSIC THEY PLAYED WAS VERY POPULAR SHESAID AND SHE LIKED THEM TOO. SMALL WORLD. INTERESTING THAT I WOULD HIT UPON YOUR MEMORY. THOUGHT YOU WOULD KNOW THAT YOU LED ME TO INVESTIGATE. AGAIN, THANKS FOR READING, BETTY BOOP

Anonymous said...

Tell Daughter #3 that I saw them on tour in Dallas in 2014, in Houston in 2017 and in New Orleans in 2019. Adam Lambert is their front man and he is every bit as good as Freddie Mercury. There is a YouTube video called QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT - LIVE AROUND THE WORLD (2020) that has many of the songs performed at the concerts.

Dot said...

IVEY, *#3 came bearing groceries. she was pleased to read your comments. she said thank you. BETTY BOOP