August 7, 2022

LITTLE BIT ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS

 I declare, three fourths of my brain is made up of Song Titles. During the 30's 40's and yes 50's my time must have been spent glued to the radio and learning songs of the days. I stored them in my feeble brain, and they come out all the time. Especially when I sit to write the Blog. They seem to say a lot. Just a little bit, so A LITTLE BIT ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS was one that teased a lot in my brain. For instance, I love to watch the Canada Geese. I don't know enough about them to even write much, but the little bit I know is enough to make me try to keep up with them. I saw TWELVE (12) in a perfect row, following the Leader as he smoothly guided them across the Lake. Now was that a gaggle or just dummies that could follow the leader. And how did he get to be Leader? See, I know a little bit, but not enough, as the old song goes. 

BETTY (how silly can I be?)

p. s. read and you will learn a little bit, I promise.

No comments: