August 21, 2022

74 WHEE!!!!!!

Wonderful on Balcony. What would I do without it. I know some here, that don't appreciate theirs as I do. Frankley, I would be unhappy without it. I just heard neighbors and friends are moving to Marion. She is having trouble and needs more care. They a have a beautiful Balcony and never use it. I don't like to think what it would do to me to lose my Balcony time. But if and when that happens, I would adapt. I am open to change, and I have seen a little. A comfort to know I will have help as I need it.

My family of Bluble"s are loving the crackers this morning. Even tame enough to come close to my chair and grab a bite. I guess if I was not feeding them, they would adapt to change. 

BETTY (no subject this morning---yet) BOOP

p. s that can change--fast too. 

 

No comments: