August 2, 2022

LOVE A RAINY DAY

 As I sit on Balcony between rains, I hear in the distance thunder. More to come. Better get inside and just look out. Part of my family are on a wonderful vacation. Love the pictures they send. People seem to be just getting on with their lives even though there is still much threat of COVID.  Monster that is disturbing our lives. We here are experiencing a small outbreak, but I am still safe. 

I had a Cyber breakfast. I observed two men enjoying time together. They were there when I came, and I left them there -- still talking. Don't know if wives were sleeping in or if they were without wives. I did not know either one of them, how could they have so much to talk about so early in the morning.?  To each his own.  I brought a sliced fresh tomato to enjoy with my eggs over light. Was good. Daughter # 3 brought me three beauties. Along with a visit that we enjoyed so much. Well, out of words and thoughts, so I will see you next time.

BETTY (keep reading) BOOP

p. s.  need the attention.

No comments: