December 23, 2022

10 degrees Brrrrrr.

 Oh, let the sun shine. Wow, it did. Let a little inside, but keep the cold out. Where are my Cuddle-Duds? 

















Where are my Cuddle-Duds?  Do you still have a pair? I still have the bottoms, but have lost the top. They work in this kind of weather. Don't have anything like this often. I had planned to eat in Cyber. But as usual, plans went off track. I woke at 5:30. Little to early. Turned over and got warm and went back to dreamland and was surprised when I woke at 6:30. Said, "heck!" Bad as I say. I did not feel like rushing, so I thought, "I make the best egg-in-hole in town" "Get up you lazy girl and take care of yourself." But maybe I will go tomorrow. You know, I love that little Cafe'. Kind of like Cheers on TV. Where everybody knows your name, and they are always glad you came. 

BETTY(so be it) BOOP











do you have a 

No comments: