December 29, 2022

58 degrees UP AND DOWN

Not all sun yet, but there it is-peeking through the clouds. Going to be a bright and beautiful day. Think I will take the decorations down-little by little. After all, that is how they went up. Putting Old Friends to bed. I want to add a bit to yesterdays blog about Leo. You know about his love affair with GEARS? Well he is in love with them. He knows all about them. He came in my door with a small blue one. He told me right off that it was a "cleaning gear." Alright!  What will it clean? He showed me how it could clean my floor, my furniture, my wall and even "me". On and on it went. I was very impressed with his sale pitch. Finally it was all clean and on to something else we went. 

Felt good to sit out this morning. Little too early for walkers, as I was there at sunrise. 

Oh how my mind does jump. When I thought Sunrise, I thought of one of our trips to New York,  where we got to see our first Broadway play. FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. We had almost front row seats. When the song was sung-SUNRISE-SUNSET-It stuck with me. And of course-WHEN I WAS A RICH MAN.I have seen many New Stage and other small plays. but to see that one in New York has really stayed with me. Sweet memories. 

BETTY (live on them) BOOP

p. s. have you been to the BIG APPLE? I went this morning.


No comments: