December 13, 2022

LOOK AND LISTEN

I took the chance to sit out on Balcony. We are warned of severe storms coming later. All is calm so far. I saw a pod of Canada Geese feeding on the Meadow, and some floating in the edge of Lake. Over a way a small group of visiting ducks. Resident Egret flew low over the edge, trying to find a calm spot to fish. Two ladies came swiftly by, with purpose. My Sparrows came to check out the cracker crumbs, and went to tell all to hurry before the rain washed them away. It is so refreshing at 66 degrees and I got "pleasantly" cool.

People around here are beginning to give small "happies" and I am getting ready to pass out mine. Wish you could see them. Hope they make someone happy. 

BETTY (we all need a little "happy."

p. s.  go find yours.

 

No comments: