December 21, 2022

YES I DID. !!!!

I know it is 43 degrees. But I went to Balcony with my hot coffee and dressed in long robe and warm footies. No wind and no people either. But the fresh air felt good. Just long enough to drink the coffee and in I hurried. So back inside I began to write my blog. Have you ever read a book by CATHY GOHLKE? Yes the spelling is right. I have read several and they keep me interested right to the end. She is an award winning Christian book writer, and I like her writing. Sometime hard to read because of the subjects she write about. True but a fiction story also. This one is a fictional story built around the Titanic. Now I have read several on that subject, I bet you have too. But this is a sweet story line and sad and good also. I am over half through it and I can't put it down.

Well, here I sit talking about reading and everyone else in my family is busy preparing for Christmas and our getting together. I do feel useless sometime about that. But I remind myself, I had my day (days), when I was busy beyond believe. I had it all and enjoyed the activities so much. So, now I will enjoy the less busy part also.

BETTY(just be still) BOOP

p.s. old age has it perks!! 

 

No comments: