December 1, 2022

ARE YOU CRAZY?

  32 degrees and here I sit. Just felt the need to get outside. Did not stay long. Coffee gets cold fast. I have had a ROUGH NIGHT. At 4:30, I woke, like yesterday. I got on the WORRY-WORT-TRAIN again. I started the journey at the first-when I moved here and we were taking care of so many things. Went over it all. Then next stop CHRISTMAS CONCERT, How did I manage to hop on this stop? How to fit all the other things I have on my mind. Where will the next stop the train take me? I even mixed the pimiento cheese and worried over filling the little jars and delivering them. In the next stop= it was filled with many little things I call it filled with little things.  It was not a deep dream, because I felt almost awake. Finally I got up at about 5:30 and fixed a good breakfast. Jan brought plenty of fruit yesterday. I had raspberries in my oatmeal. I love any fruit you can name. Jan says that is good. So I finally got off the TRAIN OF HORRAS, and am back to reality, I hope. Ever fell like this.? Daylight does help and a little talk again with the Lord. My he must be tired of me.

BETTY(sun is shinning)BOOP

p. s. going to be all right. 

1 comment:

T said...

Don't think he ever gets tired of you. I know I do not!