December 14, 2022

BIG WEATHER COMING

So they say? Well all I know is --the Balcony is wet. No can do this morning. Throws me off  a little. but I can bend. Do it all the time. I think that is the secret of a long life-- "Bend A Little"   Maybe not just a long life, but a good life. You see, I started off on the top this morning. I am pleased to report I delivered all on  the 3rd floor (my floor) little "happies." My knees were tired and hurt till I had to take an Ibuprofen. So far, they were well received. Today the 2nd floor only has 4. Think I can do that. This afternoon if all goes well, I will do the 1st door with 7. More walking with it, but I can do it, I think. I have been getting happies myself. Some are too sweet for me. Most people don't know I am diabetic. I try not to focus on that too much. Who wants to hear your troubles? Most here have all they need. I just nibble a little and hope for the best. 

I had the famous egg-in-hole for breakfast. No cookie cutter to make the hole, so, I went wild and cut out a square!! Pretty wild for an old girl (will be 96 in January) 

BETTY(never been wild)BOOP

p. s. when I said I gave to all the 3rd floor, I did not mean every single person, just the most, I know many of my neighbors. BB

No comments: