December 2, 2022

HELLO DECEMBER

 Tear off November page and in comes December. And off the shelf come the Christmas mugs. I dare not use them till then. I saved a few to use for my morning coffee. Perks things up, as I remember where I got them. If I forget, I make it up. Who will know? Or even care. Something I have noticed among us "Oldies." We tell stories about our past and believe someone will care and is listening. but SO BE IT, who cares? The mugs are fun to use, once a year.  

My restless nights continue. And the dreams are so crazy, yet funny. I need to see a Dream prober. Would be interesting to know why my dreams are sometime centered around or on a river with slippery banks. With people I do not know and seem to be lost like me. I think I will leave the meaning alone for now.

BETTY (do you dream often?) BOOP

p. s. think it is stress related?

Do I really want to know?


1 comment:

Amy said...

I’m pretty sure they have some meaning plus a bunch of crazy creative brain activity.