December 11, 2022

BEFORE THE RAIN















































Expecting a storm and rain. Hope we get to the Church before it starts. Because I do want to hear the Christmas Concert with our Choir combined with Wells Memorial Methodist Church. They did it together last Christmas or was it before COVID? Anyway it is a treat coming. This weather is crazy. Can't predict it. You know, it is funny I sang with my childhood church and then again here at SCV. but never at Broadmeadow. I did many things over the years, but I guess they were all mostly with children. Oh, well, I stayed busy in the life of my Church and am glad now I did. My little glass BALL jars are waiting, all ready to be filled with home made pimento cheese. My girls will help next week and we will deliver them. They look so ready and with the filling, I know they will make me proud.

BETTY(let's get in the spirit)BOOP

P. S. ONE WAY--COME TO CHURCH WITH ME. 














ex-ecting 

No comments: