December 5, 2022

51 AND MISTY

Not the best of Balcony weather. So here I sit in my little fake office. Drinking my second cup from a Christmas Mug with Holly Berries and greenery chasing around the edge. Beautiful mug from somebody's (don't remember who's) fine china. A gift. Very pretty, having done it's duty over the years. but retired to SCV now for another life. It has seen better days and is still pretty. Kind of like me. I have seen good days, but not very pretty anymore. Come to think of it, I was never called "pretty." But it is said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All right, I guess I am in. 

Church yesterday. Decorated so pretty.  Beautiful. My younger daughter had a lot to do with it. Now, she is what I call a Beauty--inside and out.!!!!!

Choir performance this morning. Wish me luck, that I will sit there and sing and enjoy. 

BETTY (very "needy, I am)BOOP

p. s. Ho,Ho,Ho.!!!!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! In reference to your post yesterday, I do read your blog most days. I do get up early but don't get on my computer as early as you. Also, I don't think I am as cheerful and chipper as you are early in the morning. LOL. Ivey

Dot said...

YES, I AM AN EARLY RISER. WISH I COULD SLEEP LATER, BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECTS WHEN, I GO TO BED AT 9;30. THANKS FOR READING. DOT E.