December 17, 2022

43 degrees

 Getting there. Winter weather, I mean. Sun is trying to peep out. Breakfast in Cyber is getting to be a little tiresome. Again a meeting of some sort had the tables and chairs all messed up. And I had to sit close to the Men of Saturday. They talk as loud as the ladies. I got there first but they still began to come in early too. Oh, well, another little secret has been smashed. You know, breakfast first and alone. But they can't invade my beloved Balcony. Just me and the birds. Second cup out there this morning. Had a talk with ME. Just enjoy yourself, as the song we sang in Choir. "It's Later than you think." The years go by, quicker than a wink." I loved that song. 

Jan was here yesterday and we talked about my file and how full of excess stuff. I feel like the "old" lady just holding on to the past. We vowed to "clean house (files) after Christmas. And plans have been made for Christmas. Sounds wonderful. I am looking forward to them.

BETTY(love to plan)BOOP

p.s.---------no p.s. 

No comments: