December 28, 2022

BALL OF ENERGY & FUN

Opened the door to Sunshine for sure. How I enjoyed that little bundle of fun. He inspected everything. And fast. He really "picked me up." Talking about my great grand son!! Oh, yes, His Mom and Dad. Nana, & Mr. T. came with him. We all watched as his Mom read a new book from me. about the little Monkeys who jumped on the bed and fell off and bumped their heads? He had heard it before, but now he has his own from me. He loves books. I am glad, bet he will read soon. 3 years old and way ahead of his time. Loved every minute of the visit. Wish they lived closer. but that is the way it is now. Anyway, they made my day for sure. 

I actually sat on Balcony for coffee. 33 degrees and wrapped up tight. Did not take too long. We had a light frost on the Meadow. I pretended it was snow. Oatmeal had fresh pineapple from J. Soo good. Anything is good on oatmeal.

BETTY(being thankful for it all)BOOP

p. s. march on!! 

 

No comments: