December 30, 2022

THUNDER FROM THE EAST

As expected--rain. No Balcony. I sit on the inside looking out. Love a rainy day? Oh!! I do, when I can look out and not have to go outside. Little tasks await. Nothing big, just small things to do.  Just the "Merry" clean up. Be happy that the task are easy. Little at a time. No rush, as I was to put it all out. And I think I did "put it all out." 

Breakfast was strange. First I forgot to put the grounds basket in place and just put a paper filter with the grounds in it. Good luck I said when I discovered it too late. I had a small piece of ham, that I cut up in the egg as I scrambled it. Had a yearning for grits. I did not have any in the stash, so yesterday, I bought a serving in the Cyber. Server looked surprised at grits in the early afternoon, but she needed a jolt! I reheated it this morning instead of toast. Had a little assorted melon from the fruit cup I also bought. Of course coffee. Resourceful I am!!  

Forgive me, if you read, but when there is not much going  on, I go to breakfast. Nice place to go.

BETTY(not looking for much) BOOP

p. s. out with the old, in with the new and fresh!!

No comments: