December 12, 2022

`EVERMORE & EVERMORE

That is the title of the beautiful Advent and Christmas program at Broadmeadow yesterday. Wish you could have heard it. I can't even find the words to describe the beauty and blessing it brought. Combined with Wells Methodist Church's Choir, it was a full choir, no seats vacant, with added one even. They really did "make a joyful sound." I was truly moved and blessed. And my "joy" did not end with that, I was invited by one of Amy's friends to her beautiful home in Tidewater. How exciting to sit and listen to those sweet and beautiful "young" girls. Amy has the sweetest and most thoughtful friends. They treated me like "one of the girls." So rare in theses days. I think most of the young women these days are especially brave and smart and go for their dreams with gusto. Go girls go. So I pushed to the limit and I got tired and Any brought me tired but happy. So glad to have the energy to enjoy such a good day, Thank you Lord.

BETTY "nuff said" BOOP

p. s. Monday. Monday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had heard about that service. (I am Methodist) I plan to watch the stream of it when it is put on your church's facebook page. I am finding a lot to enjoy this Christmas season. Ivey

Dot said...

YES, I AGREE--THERE IS SO MUCH JOY , JUST HAVE TO LOOK AROUND AND BE OPEN TO OUR BLESSINGS. I TRY TO FIND AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THANKS AGAIN FOR READING, YOU ARE A BLESSING TO ME. BETTY BOOP