December 7, 2022

HO HO HO !!!!

The Christmas Concert for SCV Independent Living folks, where I live, went so well. I sang good and held out for an hour, as we brought the spirit of Christmas to all. It went very good, and I am so proud I could do it. Enough of that "pat on the back." Don't we all love praise? Especially when we work hard for it. But that is not the only reason, I am glad. Thankful and grateful for the chance to do it one more time. Who knows, it may not be the last yet.

Summer time is holding on. She likes it here I guess. I am ready for a change. How about you? It just does not seem right to pull out something summery to wear. No funny Christmas sweat shirts. Oh, yes. they are here, but , I ask--"Aren't you hot in that cute, but hot outfit?"I just bet, soon, we will be wishing for a little warmth. Have a good warm day.

BETTY (just glad to be here)BOOP

p. s. my dirty laundry is growing. get to work!!

 

No comments: